Astec Industries to Leverage Cloud EPC for Wood Pellet Plant Design & Construction
We are pleased to announce that Astec Industries has selected Cloud EPC as its project management platform of choice. Astec manufactures more than 220 products from rock crushing and screening plants to hot mix asphalt (HMA) facilities, concrete plants, water, gas and oil drilling rigs, geothermal drills, milling machines, asphalt pavers, material transfer vehicles and wood processing equipment.
“We are pleased to work with the Astec Industries team which shares a common vision of continuous innovation through technology,” said Ben Hubbard, Director of Sales.
Astec will leverage Cloud EPC to track and manage the engineering, manufacturing and construction elements of its diverse portfolio of projects. Cloud EPC is a fully-integrated construction project management software designed by project management professionals with the following objectives:
- Provide a modern approach to capturing and reporting project information
- Simplify the ability to identify, track and manage deviations from a project baseline
- Set a new standard for user experience and ease-of-use
- Leverage business rules to increase the reliability of project data
- Take advantage of advancements in mobile technology
To learn more about Cloud EPC, please contact us at 800.909.5181 or schedule a live demo to see our award-winning software in action.