Cloud EPC to Launch Rules of Credit Based Progress & Performance Module at London Project Controls Expo
We are pleased to announce the official launch of our progress & performance measurement system will take place at the Project Controls Expo in London on October 12, 2015. Driven by an intuitive rules of credit framework, the system is designed to streamline project setup, eliminate spreadsheet dependency, significantly reduce the intensity of data entry requirements and ensure the integrity of progress & performance reporting.
Maintaining and balancing numerous spreadsheets with an endless number of tabs forces project teams to spend more time loading, tracking and balancing project data than analyzing it for trends and opportunities. Cloud EPC saves users countless hours of data entry time while eliminating the concern over formula errors, the constant need to keep budgets in balance and the stress of “last minute reporting”.
Cloud EPC’s progress & performance module provides project teams with an easy to use and highly flexible rules of credit based progress & performance measurement system that maintains complete integration with budget management. Our primary development objectives were to:
- Significantly decrease time spent on project setup and data entry
- Eliminate the need for spreadsheets
- Greatly improve reporting accuracy and consistency
We accomplished our objectives by providing the following functionality:
- A “copy project” function that allows a new project to be setup by copying the codes and setup structure from another project
- Ability to easily integrate activity progress with existing scheduling systems, including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Existing & custom report generation that can be quickly exported to Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
- Excel import functionality allowing for quick updates via on-demand exportable Excel templates
- Interactive real-time “three-part curve” dashboard (progress, performance & manpower) with live drill down functionality
Here is an inside look at the progress & performance module in action:
For more information on managing progress & performance using Cloud EPC, call us at 800.909.5181 or request a live demo.